Over the course of the last two decades, LMKT has worked closely with federal and provincial governments on the planning and implementation of e-governance solutions. LMKT started off as one of the only companies in Pakistan with a specialized e-governance portfolio complete with a fully-developed product, V-Office.
Over the years V-Office has evolved into a comprehensive, feature-rich product that can be easily customized for different government departments.
LMKT’s e-governance solutions along with its related products aims at improving operational efficiency and streamlining inter-departmental communication.
LMKT has deployed one of the largest implementations of V-Office at the Ministry of Information Technology and is working with Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on the implementation of its E-Office Suite. The company has also worked closely with Directorate General Petroleum Concessions on the implementation of an advanced data management archival center.
- Mapping and geo-tagging of all points of sales of drugs and medicines with Punjab Health Department
- Call center solution for National Telecom Corporation (NTC)
- Development of common applications for Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (e-Office)
- Automation System for Sindh Employees’ Social Security Institution (SESSI)
- ArcGIS software development services for International Foundation for Electoral System (IFES) and Election Commission of Pakistan
- Geo-spatial data infrastructure for Government of Sindh